Your claim is OUR claim
24 HOUR EMERGENCY NUMBERS
Royal Sun Alliance
What to do in the event of a claim
Your insurance policy contains some conditions outlining your obligations when a loss occurs. Please take the time to read these conditions. We have listed some broad guidelines as general information for you.
- Report the incident to James~Campbell Insurance as soon as possible.
- To report a claim after office hours, please contact the insurance company directly at the toll free number listed above. Be sure to have your policy number available.
- Be prepared to provide all details of the loss including property losses and injuries sustained.
- Notify the police if you suspect a crime has been committed. Take down pertinent details from the officer such as the report number, badge number, division for example.
- Do not make any admissions of liability/fault or attempt to settle the loss on your own.
- Take all reasonable action to prevent further loss of inventory or property. Prepare an inventory of damaged or lost property with its value.
- We will help you present your claim to the company ie: completing forms or explaining coverages.